1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Please read the following legal notice relating to the website carefully.
1. Data identifying the ‘Information Society Service Provider’.
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that ASOCIACIÓN ANDALUZA DE CUEVAS TURÍSTICAS, hereinafter THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, with Tax Identification Code G19548130, manages the contents of the website https://cuevasdeandalucia.org/ with registered office for these purposes at Calle Cueva Mirador del Cerro Kabila s/n 18510 Benalúa, Granada.
If you wish to contact us, you can contact us at the above address, as well as by telephone: 958 341 742 and e-mail:
2. Acceptance and validity of the general and specific terms and conditions
Both browsing and the use and/or ordering of any of the products offered on this website confers on you the status of User and implies your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, where appropriate, Specific Conditions in force at the time when you, as a User, access the website.
THE WEBSITE OWNER reserves the right to unilaterally extend and modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the website, as well as to temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, in the same way.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1. Obligations of use
In general, the User undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions of use, and to always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service he or she enjoys, and refraining from using this website in any way that may impede, damage or deteriorate its normal operation, the property or rights of the owner, the rest of the Users or, in general, any third party.
In particular, and without this implying any restriction whatsoever to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, in the use of this website, to:
- In the event that they are provided, the User must properly safeguard the “User Name” and “Password” provided by THE WEBSITE OWNER, as identifying and enabling elements for access to the different services offered on the website, undertaking not to cede their use or allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from improper use of the same
- Not to enter, store or disseminate on or from the website any information or material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates the morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or image of third parties and, in general, that violates current Spanish legislation and that of their country of residence.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website any computer programme, data, virus, code or any other file that may cause damage or any type of alteration to the website, to any of the services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, of any User, or in general of any third party, that may prevent the normal operation of the same.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for their own use, render useless or damage the data, information, programmes, electronic documents or, in general, the files of THE WEBSITE OWNER, Users or third parties.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Specific Conditions that, where appropriate, are included, by publishing these modifications on the website so that they can be known by the Users.
2.2. Exemption from liability
THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be liable:
- In general, with respect to the improper use of its website. Users must make appropriate use of the same, in accordance with the above terms and conditions, and the owner shall not be held liable for any improper use.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall not be liable under any circumstances for any alterations in the service caused by faults in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any other services.
- Regarding access by third parties to its system. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but will not be responsible for the actions of third parties who, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
- THE WEBSITE OWNER constantly invests in technological means that attempt to minimise the risk of viruses and similar software, and unauthorised content in its information systems. Despite this, the User is aware that he/she must adopt his/her own measures aimed at minimising the damage caused by unauthorised software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of software known as malware, exempting THE WEBSITE OWNER from any liability that may arise from the containment of malware in the treatments provided on this website.
2.3. Use of hyperlinks
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own websites to the Web Page must comply with the conditions detailed below, without ignorance of these conditions avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Web Page but may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.). It shall be prohibited in all cases, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Web page or allow the contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the Web page and, in any case, when they are viewed jointly with contents outside the Web page in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of THE WEBSITE OWNER; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made from the page that introduces the link about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, its management, employees, clients or the quality of the services it provides.
Under no circumstances shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that THE WEBSITE OWNER has given its consent to the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of THE WEBSITE OWNER within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by THE WEBSITE OWNER, and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the web page is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc. ); (II) induce or could induce in the User the false conception that THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of the place, content and subject matter of the sender’s website. Likewise, the User shall refrain from including on the website any hyperlink (hereinafter, “link”) to a website that contains information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
2.4. Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, industrial technologies, files, logos, colour combinations and any element susceptible of protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or for which the corresponding rights of use have been obtained.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total, of the elements referred to in the previous section is prohibited.
Their publication on other websites or in other digital or written media requires the express consent of the owner of the website, and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE.
The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not permitted, except with the express authorisation of the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorised by THE WEBSITE OWNER, links to “end pages”, “frames” and any other similar manipulation are not permitted. Links must always be to the main page or homepage of the website.
2.5. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The terms and conditions governing this website and all relations that may arise from it are governed by Spanish law.
Any dispute that may arise from access to or use of this web site shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of THE WEBSITE OWNER.